- One early example was a tin of Guava Paste. We were never quite sure how to serve it, so we used the tin as a top, instead, for years before finally tossing it.
- Once, when I was on a business trip, he bought Quail Eggs and Pickled Eel.
- Hulk Jello - vanilla flavor but turns a great green with cold milk
- Hulk cotton candy
- A gummy Wolverine and a gummy Alien
- Colored shrimp slices (you fry them)
- A chicken that lays bubble gum eggs as it walks
- Butt-ugly aliens
- The latest - chocolate cotton candy bites - much like the marshmallows in hot chocolate or cereal - yummy!
Sunday, July 18, 2004
My boyfriend is a notorious impulse shopper. There is a magenetic pull in the grocery store that draws him to some of the oddest, though sometimes suprisingly good, things.