Wednesday, July 21, 2004

adulthood

I'm trying to get used to the fact that this rather significant birthday is coming up.  It's easy on some fronts, not so on others.
I'm trying to keep up with certain "adult" things.  I know I'll have to workout more - well, after I catch up from recent slacking.  I'm paying more attention to teeth and skin, etc.
 
I also just started taking a multivitamin.  Figured it's the healthy thing to do.  Got an "Energy" vitamin because I thought it'd help the workout thing.
So, it's supposed to give me MORE energy, I assume?  WRONG!  At least in the few days I've taken it - I'm groggier than I've been in the last few months at least.  The only thing the vitamin seems to be giving me more of is trips to the restroom.
 
Can I turn 20 this year, instead?

PS, I'm trying to get the sidebar thing fixed.  If anyone has suggestions, I'm open.  OH, and the boys should be joining us soon!

No comments: