Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's coming to town!

OK - I'm just in a great mood. Got a really cool award at work -total surprise and good applause (plus some whistles)! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! (that's a big silly grin spreading over my face) :):)


AND - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy is coming Thursday night to the Party in the Park - not far from my office! This is so cool - they are so fun! Big band swing, with attitude!The horns are very cool and the personality of the group is very much in tune with just having a good time, from what I've seen from the Freeview concert. (There's a live DVD coming out next week, too)
It's a BBVD tune that my boyfriend and I have come across as "our song", too.

That will be perfect, given the stressful next few days at work! Great, fun music to wash any worries away!

I am so psyched! (And I've used a ton of exclamation points) And I think this good mood may even get me through a workout - but I better start before TVitis sets in.
I was going to post about seeing the new Fast Ferry this weekend, but I'll do that next time.

No comments: