Wednesday, June 08, 2011

30 Days of Creativity - Day 8

I started out the evening thinking I'd spend most of it quietly crocheting in the air conditioning as a break from coming up with a new thing each day.

I spent most of the evening "creating" reservations for our trip to France. Not a bad thing, but where did the time go?

So, when I finally sat down to crochet, I decided it was time to give up on Sisyphus - my nickname for the first crochet project I'd started and that I was perpetually taking out rows in and restarting.

I cut the yarn and created a pot holder or something else, I'm not quite sure yet, from the perpetually not rectangular piece.


And I started the project anew. So the creation that I'll pin today is the initial chain and row of single crochet for this project. A new start. It looks good this far. I will focus on using the right stitch, not skipping stitches, and not stitching too tightly (the issues I think emerged last round). (Though quite a pain to photograph in the attic where the only flat surface is the teal rug.)

No comments: