Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Here we go! (aka Musical Baton, part1)

A Musical Baton

Jenny has passed me a musical baton. I answer these questions and pass them on...

Total volume of music files on my (work)computer:
2.4 MB - two Theophilus songs - I don't download music right now - Sonny makes me lots of CDs from his stuff

The last CD I bought was:
For J, I rarely buy them for myself - it was Sara Slean - Day One

Song playing right now:
Oh, no, I don't have anything playing, hang on - I need to come back to this in a while anyway...(mad dash to bag - ooh brownies! - CD in, first song) "(What's your) angle?" Andrew Bird's Bowl of Fire

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
"Still in Love with You" - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (our song, kinda' sorta)
"I believe I can fly" - Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies (a workout song but like the words, too)
"Rebels of the Sacred Heart" - Flogging Molly (a fun bellowing, jumping, head shaking song)
"Last Great Whales" - Solas (important)
"Awaya Baka" - Baka Beyond (such a cool combo)
There's also some Sentimental Favorites, Theophilus, Moxy Fruvous, and even Speakeasy songs I'd list, but they escape me at the moment and I had to pick five.
Of these, I'd say the top 4 are the top tier and the fifth starts the second.

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
OK - my blogging buddies are mostly taken, so I'm doing this a bit differently than Jenny did.

Sonny
Danny
J
Mom
Kat'

(J, Mom, and Kat' don't have blogs, but they can email me their responses and I'll post them here. Sonny and Danny better write something, dang it!)

No comments: