Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Ewww....

I have a huge pile of things I want to read. I don't want to miss anything, but don't want to take the time to read the paper, so I'll skim headlines and clip the ones that catch my eye to read at a later date.

Because of this "system" (which drives J batty) - I just read an article from 9/03 on Refreshing Power Milk (RPM) and eMoo - both products of Mac Farms, a former school nurse and her biochemist husband who were worried about kids drinking pop at school.
Their solution - carbonated milk.

Yuck!
Seriously, I drink pop at work partly because I find the fizz refreshing, champagne wouldn't be right without it, but milk? I think even fizzy water isn't quite right. Milk I enjoy for it's smooth, silky texture. Make that fizzy and I think I would gag.
Wonder how well it'll sell? Man, it just gives me shivers thinking of it.

No comments: