Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wasn't there a wedding or something?

I haven't been posting the wedding story and I now think I'm missing an opportunity to get down a lot of what I've been thinking, dealing with, and the creative breakthroughs I'm pretty proud of...

I had this weird hesitation that I would be spoiling something by letting people know before hand. But now that I think about it - I'm telling everyone almost everything anyway.
There are some things I'll keep as a surprise, but I can talk about the rest.

I may have blogged about some of this stuff before, so if it's a repeat for you I appologize, but now it'll be in the forefront and an ongoing thing, with "other stuff" sprinkled in. Like, oh, if one of the boys decides to post - iotw - if miracles happen!

To start - basic updates - 5 months to go and we are in a pretty good place:
Save the Dates mostly sent
Ceremony, reception - caterer too, meal type but not menu
Transportation
Cake, photographer, florist
Dress
Most of the party - MoH has dress
Most of the music and a plan to get it played
Officiant and ceremony thoughts a-brewing
Registry
Favor and stationary ideas/ in process
Lots of thoughts!


Stay tuned - next up -- Theme and tone

No comments: