Tuesday, January 10, 2012

4 years

My "episode" happened just about 4 years ago. I don't focus on the date, but it was early January, 2007.

I've been bionic for just about 4 years.

There's still a panic and an ache related to the emotion of that night. There are some images you never forget. Some thoughts still bring a tear to my eye, like at this very moment. But it's more a regular part of me now and just how life is.

I've probably passed the halfway point on my battery.
It IS kinda' fun, it's not every girl who can talk in such superhero/comic book terms.

I'm glad there are experts in the field just steps from my front door. They're good people, too.
I'm glad most of all that it got figured out and it hasn't come close to happening again.

Love you, J. Thanks for being there.
- Your bionic wif

No comments: