Monday, January 03, 2011

Moving on

Yikes! Today was my last day at Kodak. I'm on to a new adventure - well a new job that I will make an adventure - and maybe more time to blog on the side, also...

I'm excited. Scared. Pumped. Worried. All over the board. Relieved - it was time.

Leaving the people I've come to be close friends with over my 8 years at Kodak was hardest. Of course I'm still in town and we are already planning ways to still get together, but...

That's when Loralee's post about saying goodbye caught my eye. This shouldn't be as emotional as her situation - a best friend moving states away - but the Muppet video rang home.

Here ya' go. For the saps out there (me included):-P

3 comments:

Aprille said...

It's not totally goodbye for everyone - though it does smart from seeing someone throughout the day to once a week or so. Still....

Loralee Choate said...

WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (I'm still sad. Can you tell?) Also?! Congrats on teh new job, and boo for having to leave friends behind. Bittersweet, that.

Aprille said...

@Loralee, understandable that ur still bummed! I once bawled for a whole day cuz some cute kzoh dear yes, it's true, I' a nerd) Up with People guys staying w our fam left for the next town, so you are TOTALLY Justified!
Thx for the congrats, while def not as cool as YOUR job, I'm excited & they're excited. And I look forward to new challenges and coolness.