- Started with a ring! Much of the year was consumed with wedding plans. Though I didn't want to be an obnoxious or psycho bride, we wanted a lot of elements customized for us, our tastes, our theme, so that was a lot of work.
- Besides the joy of getting married - 3 months in this is still an incredibly powerful and emotional thought for us - we got to flex our creativity and personalities in all of those elements. And we got to spend time with friends and family we don't see nearly often enough. That's a huge piece of all of this.
- Our first full year with our new kittens - an adventure. Man those cats can eat! They're now on diets and have totally won us over.
- 22 books read. I was planning a wedding you know.
- New jobs for J and myself. The whirlwind that brings.
- The Roelle trip to Maine, unfortunately J couldn't go, but the rest of us had an awesome time!
- Sonny was on TV! Proving that it truly takes talent to master his craft...
- The Tim and Dan show started and is working on finding a singer.
Those are the key highlights that I can think of right now anyway and now I have to run.
Stay tuned in the next day or so for:
- New year - Book 1
- New year - new workout - ouch
- Holiday tidbits and (hopefully) a classic pic!
- *Finally* Honeymoon tidbits
- Other miscellany and trying to strong-arm the brothers into posting more, too....